View our Main Site »

Monday, December 3, 2012

Whiskey Tasting at Siciliano's - December 14

By John Barecki

The Buffalo Trace distillery produces some of the best American whiskeys on the shelf at Siciliano's. On Friday, December 14th, from 5 to 7 p.m., our local Buffalo Trace representative will be heading up a whiskey tasting in the store. There will be samples of W.L. Weller Antique 107, Blanton's, and of course, Buffalo Trace, which, in my opinion, is the best bourbon out there for the price. These three whiskeys are top notch and very enjoyable, especially for those that don't want to spend top dollar on a good single-barrel or those who just want something different than your "typical" Jack or Jim.

The flagship Buffalo Trace is a 9-year-old small-batch rye recipe that is exceptionally smooth and full flavored. The W.L. Weller Antique is a bourbon that makes use of wheat as its flavor profile while still using 51% corn in the mash. At 107 proof, it is a delicious deviation from the norm. Last but not least, there is Blanton's, a whiskey that is steeped in the history of the U.S., from prohibition to WWII and beyond, when it went on to be America's first single-barrel whiskey available on the market.

Again, the tasting will be held here at Siciliano's on Friday, December 14th, from 5 to 7 p.m. All you need to participate is your ID. This is a great chance for anyone who wants to try some really great bourbon and to learn a little bit about it as well.

Also, be sure to stop by Siciliano's the day before, December 13th. We will be sampling New Holland's brand new Beer Barrel Bourbon, a whiskey that has been matured in Dragon's Milk barrels.

1 comment:

  1. God bless Dr. Agbomina for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched out some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. Agbomina, how he cured HERPES, DIABETES, HIV and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr. agbomina truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him through his EMAIL: dragbonherbalmedicine@gmail.com or message him on whats-app +2348050495479, Instagram :- #dr_agbomina

    ReplyDelete